Crawford & Winiarski
- Personal information Crawford and Winiarski collects and how it is used:
- Crawford and Winiarski may collect information from users of our site. The information we collect comes voluntarily from the user when the user requests to be contacted by us with the fields provided on the Contact Us page. In addition, Google Analytics is used to understand usage of our website by visitors. Please see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners to see how Google uses data when you use our site. We use Google Analytics to analyze what search terms are used to find our website and other website browsing statistics in order to improve our site.
- We do not offer encrypted email, which means that the return email address you use to reach out to us may be used to respond to your inquiry. We do not use the return email address for any other purpose, nor will we share it with any third parties.
- A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. If you’d like to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page
- Links from our site:
- We may have links within our website that may direct you to other websites. We provide these links as a courtesy to help you find information. We are not responsible for the performance or content of sites linked from our website, as they are beyond our control.
- Contact information:
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our address is 535 Griswold St, Suite 1500, Detroit, MI 48226. Our phone number is 313-965-9735